We strive to respond to all emails and messages as quickly as possible. Please use the form to send us a message with your questions or comments.
Georgina is a town in south-central Ontario, and the northernmost municipality in the Regional Municipality of York. The town is bounded to the north by Lake Simcoe. Although incorporated as a town, it operates as a township in which dispersed communities share a common administrative council.
Georgina is home to many attractions including:
- Captain William Johnson’s Old Mill
- St. George’s Anglican Church, built in 1877 by the pioneering Sibbald family and burial place of Stephen Leacock and Mazo de la Roche
- Roche’s Point Anglican Church, built in 1862
- The ROC (Recreational Outdoor Campus), including the Georgina Pioneer Village Museum and Archives
- Stephen Leacock Theatre
- Duclos Point Nature Reserve
- Georgina Arts Centre and Gallery
- The Peter Gzowski Festival of Stories
- Georgina Public Libraries
- York Regional Forests
- Sibbald Point Provincial Park
- Sutton Fair and Horse Show
- Ramada Jacksons Point Resort and Spa
- Willow Beach Conservation Area
ReedPool is proud to be Georgina residents’ first and best choice to service their pools. We have been been a leader in the business of pool leak detection for over three decades. Serving York Region and the surrounding area, we are on the road all pool season diagnosing and fixing leaky pools for our customers.