The days are getting longer, the birds are singing and your backyard is beginning to look green again. It’s time to open your pool and you are wondering how much time it will take you to clean up the winter debris and what chemicals you will need to make your water clear and inviting.
You are hoping your pool equipment is all operating efficiently after the winter break so you can have an easy transition to pool season. Maybe you are a new pool owner who just doesn’t know where to start! Let ReedPool help!
Here’s what we do, so you don’t have to!
- Drain, remove, clean and prepare winter cover for storage
- Drain and clean water bags if required
- Re-assemble filtration equipment
- Re-install deck equipment (ladders, steps, diving board)
- Clean scum line and coping
- Test water and add shock treatment and chems specific to your pool’s needs
- Test run system to ensure all equipment functioning properly (*Startup only if water is at optimum level)