Pool season is here at last and you are looking forward to enjoying your backyard oasis without a care in the world but instead it seems you now have a whole new list of chores to keep up with.
- How do I backwash the filter?
- Why is my pool going green?
- What is pool chemistry and what are these test strips trying to tell me?
- Why are there air bubbles in my pump?
- When am I going to find time to pick up pool chemicals?
Let us take the stress out of pool maintenance so you can relax and enjoy your pool all season long with our weekly maintenance.
At each of our weekly visits, we will take care of the following, so you don’t have to:
- skim, brush, and vacuum pool
- clean scum line and coping
- empty pump and skimmer baskets
- backwash sand filter
- complete water analysis and water balancing
- chlorine and balancing chemicals included
- detailed report after each visit